GOT MY EYES ON YOU !!!

Welcome You All !!!!!!!!!!!!

Friends Plz Explain Your Experiance With This Blog In Comments !!!

Remove scratches from CDs and DVDs

Posted in



Remove scratches from CDs and DVD's


I had heard of toothpaste, which was the first remedy I tried. But I found other methods, too. Below are the results of my exploration, complete with my own experience with the remedy. Remember, I can't guarantee results. If your scratches are very deep you're probably out of luck. But if a few scratches are giving you some skipping or the CD/DVD is unreadable, this may save you a trip to your local Best Buy.

Note: NEVER clean any CD or DVD in a circular motion. Always clean in straight lines from the center of the disc outwards. Otherwise, you'll just make things even worse.


Toothpaste.
I had heard about this one, but I never really knew what to do. Here are a few of the videos I found on the subject.



This entry was posted at 12:42 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

sms