GOT MY EYES ON YOU !!!

Welcome You All !!!!!!!!!!!!

Friends Plz Explain Your Experiance With This Blog In Comments !!!

Umang

Posted

AUGUST 2008

I used to live very cool types..like a 'happy go lucky' kinda person..
jisse man kia baat karne ka . i just approched dat person and baat karne lag jata tha..infact sabke saath mix up ho jata tha..
well straight forword kisi ko bhi kuch bhi bol deta tha.. sharing joys and sorrows..
and agr koi gud gud lagta tha .. uske saath excessive friendly ho jata tha..caring them pampering them..talking crapz.. kabhi ye nhi sochta tha k is dat person comfortable with me? as i alwayz felt k i am humrous and clear hearted so jo bhi meri company meh hoga vo bhi great feel kar rha hoga..
jab man kia, meetings fix kar leta tha or call kar leta tha! i never bothered whether the other person is calling or not..
BUT your one message CHANGED MY THOUGHTS..
now i have started living very reserve... being in myself .. avoiding crapzz... sabse bas necessary baat karta hu.. dont get involved in new relations..
just because darr lagta h k kahi koi or bhi ye to nhi soch raha k I AM STICKING ON THEM"
isliye when some1 keeps a step to talks to me .. den meh bhi bas ek hi step rakhta hu .. some people leave me thinking i have attitude problem,, some stay as a very normal friend.. most of all, i am satisfied that i am not bothering anyone by sticking them..
man!!! it really hurts to be a pain on someone's nerve!!!
i can never tolerate if some one feels . tarun u suck!!
I "THANK U SO VERY MUCH" for making me realize that i should control myself and feel what others are feeling about me..
u knocked my life as a very normal friend but left a mark of big lessions..thankz a ton

BURN BOOK:
i wanna express that from my point of view i was alwayz in limits. i never called u unreasonably.. it was just some forwarded sms exchange..
and if i had asked u to share a coffee or drink .. it was just for friendship sake.. as i felt we were very gud friends.. i never knew your perceptions of whatever i say or do were quite different..neither i knew my closeness was felt as stickinesS..



APRIL 2011

life alwayz play games, i never thought but this time it was true and u were in front of me, i had big Q'S in my mind and thought to ask u but then i thought NO TARUN DONT GIVE HER ANOTHER SYMBOL TO FEEL THAT TARUN U STICK!! so i dint approached u nor made a step to talk to u ". though in my mind i treated u as a gud friend .
finally there was a coincience and i was sitting next to u i thought to ask u IF I WAS A GLUE STICK but couldnt. then in some days i thought to drop the past bitches but to my utter surprice i saw u giving me a negitive look.. i looked at u and laughed on myself once twice and many a time i couldnt stop myself laughing on me ..
how could i?? how could i think we were friends, when we never were?.. u felt i was stickin on u and u proved that out.
now nothing bothered me coz now i know u ...
i have got lots of people to stick on me and u should know i dont need to stick on u !!
u might have thought u were ignoring me, but it felt me like a "child play".
there is nothing like frindship left between me and u and now i hope we will never coincide because i hate u from the core of my heart.

This entry was posted at 12:45 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments

sms