GOT MY EYES ON YOU !!!

Welcome You All !!!!!!!!!!!!

Friends Plz Explain Your Experiance With This Blog In Comments !!!

I WANNA LIVE AGAIN

Posted in

I WANNA LIVE AGAIN


All i wanna do, Is 2 luv u
Yo whatever b, I wanna b vid u
U r my angel, Yo r my queen
My heart Say ts d right place I wanna b In
All i is 2 do, is 2 luv u
OOH 2 luv u, Ah 2 luv U


To live with you, is to live alone
To be with you, is to be alone
To see you, is to be blind
ts not d voilance,
rather u hurt me vid ur silence


Now is d tym 2 Loose hold of pine,
coz u r not mine, yes u r not mine.
U broke me apart, took my heart
Ah my heart is vid u, will 4ever do


Shall i react as every 1 would
Give ya best wishes as a layman should
But what abt me whose life is broken
Coz ts not me who is rotten


M not a ball 2 run over hole
can't live thinking ts cosy,
when d real situation is lousy.
U can't hurt me now
Nor u could take me down
Since i will survive without u
I actually need 2 live without u.

DAT doesn't pause me living
It doesn't stop me loving
i wanna live again
m gonna live again
yes i will chill again
will 4get d pain nd live again...!!

This entry was posted at 9:11 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

sms